Can you please help with this ?

Thanks in advance !

best,
Alex.

Le 05/12/2012 6:12 PM, Alex Hanganu a écrit :
Hi Jorge,

On the page presenting the "../fswiki/LinearMixedEffectsModels", I think there is a misunderstanding -
You show the command:

"mris_preproc --qdec ...."

but "--qdec" is not recognized, and in the help menu of "mris_preproc" I don't see this flag. So I guess you meant the "--fsgd" flag.

so, in the fsgd file, in our example, with 2 groups, and 2 time points, would it be more correct to put the classes for each subject (exmpl.1) or for 2 groups (exmpl.2), or this is not important at this stage ?

For the previous error, we found the answer, it was because in the qdec file, we used the "tab" between the lines. We changed that to "space", and it was ok.

Further, after performing the step:
[M,Y,ni] = sortData(M,2,Y,sids);

we get the Error:
File: sortData.m Line: 59 Column: 6
Expression or statement is incorrect--possibly unbalanced (, {, or [.

Can you please help with this?

Also, in the "lme_mass_fit_vw.m" help, we saw that we need to create the X - ordered design matrix. Is this matrix the qdec file ?

As we see it now, the steps that we should perform in Matlab, are these:

[Y,mri] ...
lhsphere ...
lhcortex ...
Qdec = fRead...
Qdec = rmQdecCol...
sids...
Qdec = rmQdecCol...
M = ...
[M,Y,ni] ...

lme_mass_fit_vw(M,months,Y,Group,[],OutputFileName,[],[],[])

where M - should be something like '-1' '1' '1' '-1'
months - is the column from qdec file, where is shown the difference between time points
Y - is the lh.thickness_sm10.mgh file
Group - should be the Group column from the qdec file
[] - are showing that the default values are to be taken.

But this approach doesn't seem to be entirely correct, cause the M (matrix) includes either the group, either the months (depending how we play with the command).

Thank you !!

Best regards,
Alex.