Yes,

in 5.2 there should be the two new options --qdec and --qdec-long

to allow passing qdec tables both in the regular cross sectional and in
the longitudinal format in addition to the existing other ways of
passing subjects lists (--s or --fsgd or --f ).

Now care needs to be taken in the longitudinal setting. What you want is
to get the files (e.g. thickness) from the *.long.<base> directories
into the target (e.g fsaverage space). Not from the cross sectional
directories!

For this you will be able to use the longitudinal qdec file (with a
column of 'fsid' and 'fsid-base' to group time points into subjects, see
wiki).

In 5.1 you should do the following:
create a text file with each longitudinal id (containing
the .long.<base> ) per line and pass it using the --f flag.
So in the example below you'd write:
002.long.002_base
003.long.003_base
003_m6.long.003_base

You can use a simple shell command to get such a list from a
longitudinal qdec file:
cat long.qdec.table.txt | awk '{if ($1 != "fsid" && substr($1,0,1) !=
"#") printf("%s.long.%s\n", $1, $2)}' > outsubjectsfile.txt

Then preproc will do its job. The order of subjects needs to be
identical to the qdec file that you use to run the LME matlab tools to
ensure thickenss maps are stacked in the same order as you pass the
covariates.

Best, Martin