Hi Jorge,

Thank you very much !! It worked !!
I used the new versions: /lme_mass_F1; lms_mass_fit1 /and/lme_mass_fit_vw1/, which you sent me for the old Matlab.

Additionally, I uploaded in Matlab - /lme_fit_init; lme_FSfit; lme_Gradient; vec; lme_E1/; /fs_write_fstats; fs_write_Y;/

it ended with:
"/Algorithm did not converge at 0 percent/"
I suppose this means everything went fine. Total time - 90 minutes.

/fstats/ - finished OK

/fs_write_stats/ - finished OK.

I opened the sig.mgh and the results are ok ! :)

Thank you very much for your support Jorge !!

Have a great week !

Sincerely,
Alex