Hi Daniel,

bbregister is completely independent of the longitudinal stream, so if it
fails, it has other reasons (e.g. bad initial alignment). You could try to
switch the initial alignment to some other methods.

Best, Martin

On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:25 AM, Daniel Garcia <d.garcia-...@icm-institute.org>
wrote:

> Dear Freesurfer Users,
>
> I'm having a problem to register my PET images into the longitudinal
> pipeline of freesurfer (version 5.1).
>
> I have use bbregister without any problem to put the PET image into the
> crossectional images but it fails to register to the long version of it.
> Someone can tell me if I'm doing something wrong?
>
> bbregister -s P09_TA --mov pet_09.nii --init-fsl --reg matrix.mat --o
> pet2free.mgz
>
> This last command works perfectly, but
>
> bbregister -s P09_TA.long.P09 --mov pet_09.nii --init-fsl --reg
> matrix.mat --o pet2free.mgz
>
> Fails completely.
>
> My objective is to project my pet cortex into the surface in
> longitudinal that is why I'm interested in this processing. Maybe you
> can tell my another way of doing this.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Daniel

---------------------------------
Dr. Martin Reuter
Assistant in Neuroscience - Massachusetts General Hospital
Instructor in Neurology   - Harvard Medical School
MGH / HMS / MIT

A.A.Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 Thirteenth Street, Suite 2301
Charlestown, MA 02129

Phone: +1-617-724-5652
Email: