Hello all,

Thank you very much for your comments and sorry for not being too
precise with my problem before.

It seemed at the begining to me very strange that the same image
processed in crossectional or longitudinal had different results in
registration and I thought it was something related to that more than
the initialization

I changed the initialization and it seems to work. Thank you very much.

Daniel