Dear. Bruce.

Thanks for your help.

When I tried:
mris_euler_number rh.inflated.K

It gave me:
nquads=15728644,  nvertices=574
ERROR: MRISread: file 'rh.inflated.K' has many more faces than vertices!
Probably trying to use a scalar data file as a surface!

When I tried:
mris_euler_number lh.inflated

It gave me:
euler # = v-e+f = 2g-2: 144977 - 434925 + 289950 = 2 --> 0 holes
      F =2V-4:          289950 = 289954-4 (0)
      2E=3F:            869850 = 869850 (0)

When I tried:
mris_euler_number rh.inflated

It gave me:
euler # = v-e+f = 2g-2: 147184 - 441546 + 294364 = 2 --> 0 holes
      F =2V-4:          294364 = 294368-4 (0)
      2E=3F:            883092 = 883092 (0)

So if everything is correct, I should see the same numbers for all
surfaces, but since it's not the case, I should run recon again...

Thanks,
Ji Won