Hi Dorsa

can you just copy and paste the text into the email? It's much easier than trying to look at images of text.

Your recon-all command finished successfully. Essentially you didn't tell it to do anything except import the data and create the subject dir. Typically you want to give the -all directive. I'm not sure what the warnings are, but you can look at the subject's mri/orig/001.mgz volume in freeview to see if it worked. Next time you give recon-all do it without the -i (since it already imported the data) or it will complain