Hi Aziz

freeview is the tool for visualizing the data, so use it to examine the outputs of recon-all and figure out what is causing the big defect

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017, Aziz Nanthaamornphong wrote:

Hi Bruce,
So, I  should run the freeview after got those error messages. I will try.

Thank you,
Aziz.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:32 PM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>