can you run mri_info on it? And please include the full screen output including the command line that you run as well as what it produces.

thanks
Bruce
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018, Davide Momi wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Yes, I meant the second one and rh.aparc.annot (not lh) given that as you said
I specified rh.

As for the ls -l on wm.mgz this is the output:

-rw-------@ 1 davidemomi  staff  432151 Jun 13  2017 wm.mgz

Thanks

Il giorno ven 24 ago 2018 alle ore 17:35 Bruce Fischl