External Email - Use Caution

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to pre-process subjects through the pipeline but keep getting a
handful of subjects that error out within seconds of running them. The error
message I get is:
MRISread(/subjects/002_1006/surf/rh.white):could not open file
When I go into the subject's folder, I find the rh.white file in the stats
folder. I've run about 100 subjects without an issue but for some reason there
are a few subjects that will stop processing with the same error message. Any
suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Dayea

Disclaimer:

The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Information.
Please note that e-mail communication is not encrypted by default. You have the
right to request further emails be encrypted by notifying the sender. Your
continued use of e-mail constitutes your acknowledgment of these
confidentiality and security limitations. If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail.