I see. You can give freeview a custom lookup table on the command line

On Mon, 1 Apr 2019, Emanuel Alvaredo wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Thanks for the answer Bruce.
Is For segmentations. I have run freesurfer for 100 nomal patients. I have
calculated
standard desviation and mean, then I am comparing the results against a
patological
patient. So, I would like to open freeview, for example with this command

freeview -v mri/orig.mgz -f  surf/lh.white:edgecolor=blue
surf/lh.pial:edgecolor=red
surf/rh.white:edgecolor=blue
surf/rh.pial:edgecolor=red
surf/rh.inflated:overlay=surf/rh.w-g.pct.mgh:overlay_threshold=0,60:overlay_color=colorwhe
el,inverse:overlay=surf/rh.sulc:overlay_threshold=-13,13:overlay_color=colorwheel,inverse:
overlay=surf/rh.thickness:overlay_threshold=1,5:overlay_color=colorwheel,inverse

surf/lh.inflated:overlay=surf/lh.w-g.pct.mgh:overlay_threshold=0,60:overlay_color=colorwhe
el,inverse:overlay=surf/lh.sulc:overlay_threshold=-13,13:overlay_color=colorwheel,inverse:
overlay=surf/lh.thickness:overlay_threshold=1,5:overlay_color=colorwheel,inverse

and show in my custom colores in segments.

Emanuel