From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of "Katsumi, Yuta"
<ykats...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 10:43 PM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Visualization of FreeSurfer overlays in the HCP format

Hi Matt,

For instance, I have a statistical map (e.g., showing magnitude of functional
connectivity at each vertex) that has been computed in 16k fsaverage space that
I want to display on a fs_LR surface. I was wondering if there’s a way to
convert this file (which is in .mgh extension now) to .dscalar so it’d be
CIFTI/wb compatible.

Thanks,
Yuta