External Email - Use Caution

Thanks Martin,

I just want to clarify that this then is the correct workflow:

1). Import the table generated from *asegstats2table*
(asegstats2table.long.table),
and select the column pertaining to the ROIs and eTIV.
2). Add to this table any covariates, as well as the group and time columns.
3). Specify a group x time interaction contrast (e.g. CM.C = [0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 1];).
4). Use the table (design matrix) to perform LME.

Assuming the above is correct, Is there a FreeSurfer (or Matlab) function
for point #4, or could this even be performed in a statistical package such
as R?

Dan