Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>  --- Dirk Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> first off all for all the people who don't read the cvs logs: my new
>> skin is making progress.
>
> Hey, it's me :) Sorry for not reading the cvslog, but I'm bloated with
> mails...

OK, than a new update mail.

The blue1 and blue_round skins look like with the old skin and without
your extended menu. There are blue2 big and small now. They have an
image listing with info area for video and audio as default
now. DISPLAY switches back to the way blue1 looks like.

Please take a look at blue1_big.xml and blue2_big.xml, I would like to
hear some comments from you what you thing about the xml structure.

What's (still) not working or needs to be changed:

 1. no view area for the tv menu
 2. no indicators for tv items and UP/DOWN for more items than you see
 3. DISPLAY can only toggle between two styles
 4. No fallback to text view if all images are the same
 5. No images for ROM_DRIVES
 6. No grey skin
 7. Some tag names are the same as in the movie definitions. I will
    change the area names from e.g. title to titlearea to have _one_
    clean DTD for all our xml files.
 8. The skin.xml files will be renamed to folder.fxd
 9. All skins will be renamed from xml to fxd
10. No "this directory is empty" handling yet (you only see nothing)
11. blue1_round will get an image listing, too
12. Finish integration of Robs new gui stuff
13. Some stuff I forgot

Beyond the top of the sky was the place the Thing had called the universe.
It contained -- according to the Thing -- everything and nothing. And there
was very little everything and more nothing than anyone could imagine.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Wings)