--- Dirk Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> >  --- Dirk Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > Gustavo Sverzut
> Barbieri
> the
> >> still

> you
> >>
> >> That would be great
> >>

> > Ok, it's almost done. The one thing I miss is where to disable
> clearing
> > the whole screen before calling update_content(). Ie: When I move
> the
> > selected item, I only see the last selected (that was reblited) and
> the
> > new selected one (that was hilighted). Also, the headers go away...
>
> Oh, there was a missunderstanding.
>
> | Also it would be great if UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT wouldn't rebuild the
> | table all the time, only change self.selected if the table is still
> | the same. BTW,
>
> In menutable.py rebuild build the table to display. I only thought
> about: if the table is identical (== same channels, same start time),
> don't rebuild it, only set self.selected to the new item.

Ok, that's what I'm doing, but seems to be in the wrong place. I'm
using the tvlisting_area.py to do those things...

I'll take a look.

> The problem is right now: you _must_ draw everything. It's no
> drawing,
> it's pretend-to-draw.

Humm...

> If you don't "draw" a text, the skin thinks
> this
> as a difference to the prev. view and redraws the screen without than
> information.

Ok, so I missed the point: how to NOT redraw the surface, since I need
to draw?! it do the thing comparing the surfaces (stupid, IMO).

> > This one was said in a previous email (maybe pass another argument
> > 'dummy=TRUE'... you didn't comment on that).
>
> dummy=TRUE are maybe easier color=None (0 == black, but None is not
> taken).

Ok...

> > And what hack you did on the drawstringframedsoft() ?
>
> drawstringframedsoft returns the coordinates where the drawing took
> place as second return value. drawstringframedhard only returns
> (0,0,0,0)

Hum, I can change that...

Gustavo