Dirk Meyer wrote:
> Aubin Paul wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 01:01:12PM +0100, Dirk Meyer wrote:
>>> Just put a cover.jpg inside your recorded shows dir. There is not
>>> enough space for comingup and the image.
>>
>> I understand, but if it's cover is there, and we shift the comingup
>> when that happens, the comingup will wrap to handle the reduced space.
>
> OK, you can do that. But I still think it's cleaner when yo define
> extra menusets. It looks kind of straneg when the comingup moves from
> left to right when an image is there, and if you have a subdir in
> recorded shows, you will see comingup there, too.

I just copied a modified version of blurr2 into WIP/Dischi. Is is
shorter because you don't have to redefine the info area with the
shift. I also fixed the osd bug, you can now have spaces after a
linebreak.

I am a friend of the working man, and I would rather be his friend
than be one.
                -- Clarence Darrow