Aubin Paul wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 06:43:48PM +0100, Dirk Meyer wrote:
>> One idea. I don't really understand where you want to put that info,
>> but you can also add an infoitem to a menu. If you set this, the info
>> area will _always_ use that item and not the selected one.
>
> Well, I'd prefer to have it in the skin, otherwise everyone is stuck
> with that info if they want it or not.
>
> I wrote a function called comingup and attached it to directory.py,
> and when you browse to "Recorded Shows" it'll show the upcoming
> scheduled programs.

I guess you shouldn't add it to directory, since it's tv
specific. What about inherit a class from Directory in the file where
the recordered show dir is added? Makes it cleaner I think.

> I notice that the info area stuff doesn't support '\t' and it might be
> nice to be able to use that for pre-formatted text.

You need to change drawstringframed in osd I guess.

>> I still don't understand where you want to have that toolbox. In the
>> menu? The viewer? How to select an item?
>
> The toolbox is for the viewer... the other thing is just thumbnails of
> photos, which makes sense for photographs.

So you want to make it possible to display a toolbox in the viewer and
than use LEFT and RIGHT to select an option?

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.