Dirk Meyer wrote:
> BTW, I have a small bug in the skin. I don't have RECORD_DIR set, so
> Freevo sets it to the first item in VIDEO_ITEMS. That dir has an image
> and a description in the folder.fxd. This looks kind of stupid with
> your skin (image over the comingup). But you can't remove the image
> because you need it when you browse the recorded shows. What about we
> change the type of the tv main menu from 'tv' to e.g. 'tv main', so
> you can set the info area for the two menus seperate.

I just changed the skin code to do that. Now you can define menusets
for each type (tv, video, audio, image, games) and 'type main menu'
were type is one of the types above. If the extra main menu isn't
there, the skin will fallback to the type instead.

If a type is not defined, the skin will fall back to one of the
default menus. Possible default menus are

1. 'default': it should have an image and listing area
2. 'default no image': no item has an image, e.g. when you select the
   headlines plugin
3. 'default description': one or more items also have a description.
4. 'default description no image': has description but no image

2 and 3 have a fallback to 1, 4 fallbacks to 3 or if 3 is not defined
to 1.

Happy skinning.

One last thing: each info area should have a handling for the type
default showing the attribute 'description'. Each item may have
one. And if you select the title menu for dvds, the item type is
'track', you can print some usefull infos here like runtime, num of
chapters, subtitles, audio language, etc. See the other skins for
details.

Paranoid Club meeting this Friday.  Now ... just try to find out where!