still problems...

> This is strange, I just added the above lines to my local_conf.py and
> just to the right of 'Help' is 'My Page'
>
> can you check web_types.py and see it the has a PERSONAL_WWW_PAGE?
>
> # grep PERSONAL src/www/web_types.py
>         if hasattr(config, 'PERSONAL_WWW_PAGE'):
>             for page in config.PERSONAL_WWW_PAGE:

checked it and got exactly the same

> If not then your svn version is too old. If you have use a view source
> option of the web page in your browser and see if the item is there.
> Sometimes the pages are cached by the browser and adding a '?' to the
> end of the URL forces a refresh. eg.
>
> http://localhost:8080/?

checked the source, item is not there and did several refresh also with '?' at
the end but
nothing, made absolutly sure that the correct local_conf.py was loaded, but
it's just not working
and no errors in the webserverlog of freevo, any other ideas? someeles the same
problems?
cheers =)

> Duncan

> >> Do you mean?
> >> ~/freevo-test/share/freevo/htdocs
> >
> > yes i mean that
> >
> > --- Duncan Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> Do you mean?
> >> ~/freevo-test/share/freevo/htdocs

> >> Did you set
> >> export PYTHON_PATH=~/freevo-test
> >
> > yes i did
> >

> >> Just to be very sure that the new files are being picked up you can move
> >> the non-svn directories out of the way.
> >> mv /usr/share/freevo /usr/share/freevo-original
> >
> > did it
> >
> >> I'm not 100% sure how the html docs are picked up, possibly it is
> >> hard-coded somewhere, hopefully not.
> >>
> >> Duncan
> >
> > still no extra tab anywhere to see, any other ideas or suggestions?
> >
> > thx katie :)

> it
> is
> >> switch
> for
> stream,
> webserver,

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right
on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca