Jody Gugelhupf wrote:
> hi there again,
> i have done the changes u suggested
>

>> sorry my fault the correct PYTHONPATH should be:
>> export PYTHONPATH=~/freevo-test/lib/python2.4/site-packages
>>
>> I'll update the instructions in the wiki.
>>
>> I moved site-packages/freevo out of the way and tried ./bin/freevo
>> prompt and it complained about "can't find python version with installed
>> freevo" so the promblem was clear.
>>
>> Duncan
>
> but still same issue, also still pretty sure it uses the right local_conf.py,
> deleted a bracket
> again to test and yep it the right loca_conf.py, it also still doesn't print
> 'adding personal web
> page' in the log... got any other tips?
> thx :D

mv /usr/lib/python2.X/site-packages/freevo \
/usr/lib/python2.X/site-packages/freevo-old

export PYTHONPATH=~/freevo-test/lib/python2.X/site-packages

Change the 2.X to the correct version of Python.

freevo prompt

If you get a python prompt, then all is okay
If not then make sure that PYTHONPATH is correct and try again until the
 PYTHONPATH is correct.

freevo webserver stop

ps -ef | grep webserver
if the webserver is still running kill -9 <webserver pid> and run the ps
-ef again until the webserver is not running you can try -2 -15 to the
kill command

freevo webserver start

Check the log again.

Duncan