My comments have been to long. Thus I post them here:

TV:
* it would be nice, if someone would have an idea how to improve the way to
browse through the TV
guide can be improved. Actually I do not have a good suggestion, but at the
moment browsing the
guide is slow and not very comfortable...

Music:
* something as a currently active playlist, which you can edit while you are
listening to it, that
means fill with more songs or remove songs. Songs that have been played should
be removed from the
list after some more songs have been played, so that you always can choose to
songs, but not more. This will prevent the playlist from growing to infinity.
The status of this
playlist should be saved when exiting freevo and next time it should continue.

A nice add-on to this would be the option to configure it as endless playlist,
that adds random
songs automatically, when it end is reached and the user had not added more
songs in the meantime.

Performance:
Especially the TV guide is very slow.

Regards