Elizabeth Dodd said the following, on 11.03.2008 01:55:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Tanja wrote:
>
>> TV:
>> * it would be nice, if someone would have an idea how to improve the way to
>> browse through the TV guide can be improved. Actually I do not have a good
>> suggestion, but at the moment browsing the guide is slow and not very
>> comfortable...
>>

> have you tried the buttonbar plugin?
> that lets me go ahead/back 24 hours and 6 hours

This quite useful, but I think that following the normal convention of
the button bar would be better displaying the sub-menu items and adding
the times to the sub-menu. Adam added a jump to now and jump to a time
in the TV guide module.

But you are quite correct navigating the TV guide is horrible slow,
especially on a slower machine. I'm trying to find out why it is so slow.

Duncan