In my mathematical work which involves testing model graphs as hypotheses in
evolved, recurrent neural networks,
Gödel's first theorem states that there may be true models that cannot be
proven as true in a formal axiomatic system.  Thus, "truth" is an
underdetermined state when it comes to the application of enumerable
axiomatic properties in this arithmetic formal system.

When we talk about true and false, we are really talking about two coupled
systems 1) false - not false, with 2) true - not true.  The intersection
yields for "senses"[Dominic Widdows - A Mathematical Model of Word-Sense
Disambiguation] of true and false - being TRUE, FALSE, UNDETERMINED, and
PARADOX.

Gödel's second theorem states that a formal axiomatic system is complete if
and only if it is inconsistent. The tack I take is I will go for consistency
over completeness any day.  But that's just me, and which probably
disqualifies me as a philosopher in any canonical, categorically imperative
sense.

I just Kant do it.

Ken