First things first: the bumper sticker.  It is, sadly, real, and not just a
photoshopped artifact:

It came out of Georgia, and the woman who created it was shocked, just
shocked, that people would think it racist.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/don-t-nig-purveyor-paula-smith-says-bumper-185405237.html

More to come...