Doug -
I cannot resist: a very accurate description of the impact of religion, via a single word substitution.
As long as we are being pointed, my last response to Roger's comment and my ongoing response to yours follows this point:

When does the "Religion of Cynicism" become indistinguishable from all others?

I don't believe one can become *more* ignorant, merely more willful about it. I'm (becoming?) living proof (by example) of that methinks.

If this is an "opinion" it is an opinion about the meaning of words, not about the state of the world. And apparently the dictionary fails to define "the N word" as racist?

- Steve

In my opinion.