Nicholas Thompson wrote at 09/14/2012 05:57 PM:
> I thought I believed that we we are ALL zombies.

Maybe you do.  I don't know.  But I infer from your words in these
e-mails that you believe beliefs are real things, are constituted by
real things, result from and result in real things.

> Maybe I don't know what a zombie is.

   http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/zombies/

(Yes, I have been _called_ a master of the non sequitur ... but that's
not because I make unjustified inferences.  It's because I don't take
the time to show my work. ;-)

--
glen