Glen,

Do you consider how knowledge is recorded? In your view is there any way to
record knowledge other than in human (or other animal?) memory? Perhaps a
video is another possibility. What about a cartoon video? If that's
acceptable, what about the code that generates that cartoon video? If
that's ok, then suppose we can factor that code into the (traditional)
knowledge part and the part that converts the knowledge to a presentation.
You see where this is heading.

*-- Russ Abbott*
***  Professor, Computer Science*
*  California State University, Los Angeles*

*  My paper on how the Fed can fix the economy: ssrn.com/abstract=1977688*
*  Google voice: 747-*999-5105
  Google+: plus.google.com/114865618166480775623/
*  vita:  *sites.google.com/site/russabbott/
  CS Wiki <http://cs.calstatela.edu/wiki/> and the courses I teach