I would say that the product of the scientific enterprise is knowledge. If
that's the case, then the question becomes how one expresses that
knowledge. Is it possible to express knowledge without language? Doesn't
any expression of knowledge imply a language?

*-- Russ Abbott*
***  Professor, Computer Science*
*  California State University, Los Angeles*

*  My paper on how the Fed can fix the economy: ssrn.com/abstract=1977688*
*  Google voice: 747-*999-5105
  Google+: plus.google.com/114865618166480775623/
*  vita:  *sites.google.com/site/russabbott/
  CS Wiki <http://cs.calstatela.edu/wiki/> and the courses I teach