Just to continue the riff at Josh's expense this time.

   https://www.grc.com/sqrl/sqrl.htm

   a little more high level: http://www.sqrl.pl/

I don't trust Squirrels anymore than Zuchinnis, Peacocks, and Clowns. They not only appear in your back seat without warning but mine also like to eat the wires in my vehicles. I think I need to start a feral cat colony and habituate them to attack Clowns. Squirrels are already in their DNA... I don't know WHAT to do about the Zuchinnis and Peacocks... maybe Doug and Nick know how to handle those.

-Steve

Now that you mention it I do see a peacock almost ever time I go through Nambe.

Cody Smith
It's the same one, and he's got his eye on YOU! Peacocks are almost as creepy as clowns. Remember that next time you go through Nambe.

Stop in and visit Doug... but lock your doors... that Peacock may let himself into your back seat! And don't stop for clown-hitchikers either. They are everywhere once you are attuned to seeing them!