To Martin:

> As far as I remember, efricas does support latex.

Yes, the latex support works, the problem is breaking long equations.

And to Ralf:

I see your long discussions over past few years, so what's current
status?  We still have a disagreement about texbreak, breqn, or
fricas native breaking domain?

And to Alasdair:

Have you tried to cut fricas tex output to a tex file and make breqn
work?  I tried, but seems like that breqn hangs.  I'm using texlive 2015.