For what it's worth, the function "imaxima-latex" produces a LaTeX-typeset
output (using breqn) of a Maxima command .  As my knowledge of lisp and
elisp is minimal, I don't know if this could be re-jigged to work for
efricas.

To see the function, you can go to

https://sourceforge.net/p/maxima/code/ci/branch-5_32/tree/interfaces/emacs/imaxima/imaxima.el

and look at the function which is on lines 594 - 667.

- Alasdair

[image: http://www.facebook.com/alasdairmcandrew] [image:
https://twitter.com/amca01] <https://twitter.com/amca01>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/alasdair-mcandrew-108178a>