Brian...I've been able to open my PDFs and, go to tools in the menu, print
production, output preview and I can see all of the process colors checked
as well as the two PMS colors checked. I can uncheck the process but that
just turns them off as I view them. It is not a permanent change.

I also opened up the JLT in a text editor but only see:
/Colorants [
<< /Name (Cyan)  >>
<< /Name (Magenta)  >>
<< /Name (Yellow)  >>
<< /Name (Black)  >>
<< /Name (PANTONE 186 U)  >>
<< /Name (PANTONE Reflex Blue U)  >>

I've gone back to an older, successful job and went to the PDF, tools,
print production and then output preview and saw the four process colors
with the spot colors. But when I send the JLT back to the press, it shows
the spot areas as spots, not as process. This successful project was
initiated in InDesign instead of Quark. But the PDFs in both look about
the same.

In the interest of time, I might be forced to complete this job in YTD but
I sure need to figure out how to make these spot colors work back there
pretty soon.

Thanks, Daryl

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]