Keith, you are a man of many talents.  On seeing the visual, my first impression was that it was very beautiful, an ideal place to live.  But on looking at it a little longer, I thought it might be rather densely packed, much like some developments being built near where I live, though not with underground parking.  I wondered about children.  Would they all be out on that green space in the middle?  Would they make a lot of noise?  Or, like some gated communities I've seen in Canada, would children be allowed?  I know that what you've done is a concept, and a lot of things would still have to be worked out, but it's a very aesthetically pleasing start.

As you know, we have a lot of space in Canada, and suburbs do tend to spread.  Not being able to do much about it, I can live with that, but what really bothers me is the incredible underutilization of public transit.  Something I read recently suggests that only a relatively small proportion of the public that commutes into and out of Ottawa daily uses public transit.  Obviously, this will have to change.

I can feel holier than thou on the matter.  Though I speak no Spanish, I'm considered a "Senior", and can buy a cheap bus pass.  We live not too far from a transitway, which gets me downtown in a matter of minutes, and I don't have to worry about parking!

Ed