Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:

> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 09:50:54PM -0500, Dan Espen wrote:
>> Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:
>>
>> > Timings with the patch attached applied are here:
>> >
>> > http://xteddy.org/~n6tadam/fvwm/nytprof-updated/
>>
>> That's what I call impressive improvments!
>>
>> I applied the patch, works well for me.
>
> Thanks, Dan.
>
> I've merged this with a few tweaks to CVS -- hopefully it should help.  But
> since I don't use fvwm-menu-desktop, if you or someone else could check,
> that'd be great before I release 2.6.4 next year.

Will do.

If you'd like a challenge, there is a significant usability problem
with fvwm-menu-desktop.  It only occurs on first use but
it's difficult to tell what fvwm is doing when you cursor past
or click on the "D" in the built in Fvwm menu.

A mouse pointer change or "please wait" balloon during Popup would help.

--
Dan Espen