On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 09:50:54PM -0500, Dan Espen wrote:
> Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:
>
> > Timings with the patch attached applied are here:
> >
> > http://xteddy.org/~n6tadam/fvwm/nytprof-updated/
>
> That's what I call impressive improvments!
>
> I applied the patch, works well for me.

Thanks, Dan.

I've merged this with a few tweaks to CVS -- hopefully it should help.  But
since I don't use fvwm-menu-desktop, if you or someone else could check,
that'd be great before I release 2.6.4 next year.

Kindly,

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)