wow, this is 9/10 of what I've been dreaming of... just that one little
matter of being for linux... but the source is available... hmmm how
hard is it to recompile to run under XDarwin I wonder...

-Andrew

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>