on 23/10/02 01:18, wappling at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi all, I want ask ,does something like a mac to PC translation software
> exist that would allow jaguar to run on a PC?

None that I'm aware of. There were some rumors that Apple is maintaining a
version of OS X that runs on an Intel architecture, but nobody has confirmed
it.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:laurent.daudelin@;verizon.net

frag n.,v.: [from Vietnam-era U.S. military slang via the games Doom and
Quake] 1. To kill another player's avatar in a multiuser game. "I hold the
office Quake record with 40 frags." 2. To completely ruin something. "Forget
that power supply, the lightning strike fragged it. See also gib.

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>