On Thursday 24 July 2003 04:46 pm, Bruce Johnson wrote:
> Michelle Klein-Hass wrote:
> > The Orinoco will indeed fit in some Apple Laptops. The Kanga, Mainstreet,
> > Wallstreet, PDQ, Lombard and Pismo Thinkpads will all happily run an
> > Orinoco Gold. And somehow you can persuade the Thinkpad to use the
> > AirPort driver to run the card.
>
> Now, I know that the IBM Personal Computer gave rise to the more generic
> term PC, but I don't think that the IBM Thinkpad is going the same
> route...:-P

GAH! SHRIEK!!!

I meant to write PowerBook but instead wrote Thinkpad.

#^_^# <-blushing madly

Actually the old Thinkpads were almost as nice as their Bright Side Of The
Force counterparts. Tough as nails, beautiful fit and finish. In fact, my
Thinkpad 365X had a white Apple sticker on the top of it. If anyone asked, I
used to say "It wants to be a PowerBook when it grows up."

However, PowerBook rules all. No question. Gotta love my Wallstreet.

Sorry for the "senior moment."
-.\\<-H-
--
Michelle Klein-Hass