Hi everyone! I'm back from my trip to Germany and the ol' TiBook DVI performed famously except for 2 eensy weensy problems I had while on my trip:

1) I borrowed a colleague's PC Card Compact Flash adapter just to test out how it compared to using my Canon Powershot s200's USB cable. Everything was fine until I unmounted the volume and then ejected the card (I didnt stop the card though) upon removing the card, Finder restarted, no sweat though. But the second time I used it, I unmounted the volume and then stopped the card. Upon stopping the card, 10.2.7 kernel panicked. (much to the amusement of my anti-mac friend who swiftly took a snapshot for the memories)

2) when burning a CD-RW, the burn failed and the system would then not eject the disc, I ended up having to restart the computer with the trackpad button depressed to retrieve the disc. This is not the first time my system has eaten a piece of writable media without wanting to give it up.

Has anyone had these problems before or come up with a solution?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Andrew