On Oct 29, 2003, at 10:05 AM, ba wrote:

I would have to agree here.  Apple could easily double their market
share if they actually spent a bit more time understanding how to treat
their customers <ever had to return/fix a machine?>.

Uhm yes I have actually. I had to send in my Pismo twice. Took 3 days to get it back all fixed, no questions asked. Friend of mine has a 30GB iPod he started having issues with, syncing didn't work and some other stuff. Called, they sent him a box and he sent it off. Another friend of mine just had his battery replaced in his iBook, had to send it in [pain] but he sent it in on a Friday and he had it on Monday morning at 10am.

Apple has been rated really high by Consumer's Reports and by PC Mag for service and support for the past couple of years. I think there is a reason why.

David