> I believe all class action lawsuits have a procedure for affected
> parties to comment on the lawsuit (and the proposed attorney's fees).
> If you are asked to join a class action lawsuit (and if you're eligible
> to join), and if you believe the suit is frivolous or without merit (or
> the attorney's fees are too high) then you can submit a statement to
> that affect to the court.

Jeff,

Your right, of course. Trash hasn't been picked up yet and I will do as you
suggest (I actually did send my two cents back when I was asked to
participate in the suit against Apple for not providing lifetime support on
the Performa).

They will probably get their quota of participants since the remedy is a
full refund for a OS X purchase. Many of these participants will probably
send in their first disks to get the money even though they did not
experience any real problems.

As for me, I bought my first copies knowing this was a new OS would have
some growing pains. It installed on my Wallstreet without incident and I was
able to learn the OS in my spare time. I just received Panther, and I can
say this OS has grown very well.

Wayne
Marketing Mgr.
FME Inc