on 22/05/04 04:46, MarJo at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi!
> When I'm in OS X reading your emails, the text of a
> message is pale and hard to read, and the columns of
> addresses and subjects are dark and easy to read.
> I've found it to be the same in all the browsers I've
> used.
>
> But if I log on in OS9, the text is dark and easy to
> read.  Any idea why?  Can it be changed?

What are you using to read email? It might just be the font used that is
different and you could just change the default font in the email client or
browser you use on OS X...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

benchmark n.: [techspeak] An inaccurate measure of computer performance. "In
the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and
benchmarks." Well-known ones include Whetstone, Dhrystone, Rhealstone (see
h), the Gabriel LISP benchmarks (see gabriel), the SPECmark suite, and
LINPACK. See also machoflops, MIPS, smoke and mirrors.