Here's my problem. I installed 10.3 on a WS 1/233 with 288MB desktop. It booted into it just fine; would sleep and wake just fine; the video wouldn't white out. It seemed pretty stable. I shut down after a day, allowing it to shut down and restart per a schedule I set. Everything worked fine. After using it for a time, I shut down for a whole day. When I restarted the darn thing booted into 9.2. Now it boots into 9 all the time. To get to 10 I have a ritual I have to go through. Boot into 9, try to reset the start disk, freeze, restart into 9, reset the start up disk, restart. It has done this consistently for three days now. Yesterday the date and time reset. It holds the time when it finally boots into 10, but looses it when it boots into 9.
Would only the PRAM battery be the culprit of all this quirkiness?

A. M. G. D.