What would keep a WS from starting up with a fully charged battery? The battery indicates that it is fully charged. The computer starts up just fine with the adaptor connected. When the computer is on the indicator says that the battery is fully charged. I have started the computer with the battery only before. The PMU has been replaced; I know it works cause before I replaced it this battery that I have was discharged. The charging unit (or whatever it's called) is also new to the computer.

Suggestions please?

J Sanderson
A. M. G. D.