The Laserwriter 4/600PS is a network printer, although with a localtalk port, so you need to get a localtalk to ethernet adapter. Then you can connect it to an ethernet switch or even into a wireless base station. Some basestations don't handle appletalk though, so be aware of that issue. You'll need to be sure to activate appletalk in the network panel of your macs to use it though. It'll work great. I use mine all the time. It's a bit slow, but otherwise is a workhorse.

John Slavin