glad you finally got help...

it's sad to hear Apple is suffering from the "hire cheap help" syndrome that's been afflicting tech support for so long...

seems it's hard for middle managers to get the point that although it may reduce costs locally for a time, every negative experience customers have reduces the overall confidence in the product, and impacts future sales.

Sandra Ragan
www.plumdigital.com