IMHO, the only problem with the MacBook is the dumb name and the lack of PC Card support. Well, the styling is bland compared to my faithful Lombard, but if you like the Ti/AlBooks, you'll love the MacBook. Also, it's nowhere near as revolutionary as I would have liked to see, but that's just IMHO. Of course, I'll be using my faithful Lombard for another two years at least, so I can't comment at the moment.

Caleb,
PowerBook user @ Large in Redneck City, USA

P.S. If you think rural NZ is bad, try living with rednecks on all sides who haven't heard of the Mac OS talking about how L33t their Nifty Doorways boxes are.
CSC