on 12/01/06 23:32, Bryan Taylor at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[snip!]
> or, I can stay with my 667MHz 15" powerbook and not fret about all
> the worn paint, and when OS 10.5 doesn't support PowerPC, then I'll
> install Net/OpenBSD/*linux...

I'd be very surprise if 10.5 was not supporting at least G4, possibly some
G3 like the Pismo.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

plonk: excl.,vt. [Usenet: possibly influenced by British slang `plonk' for
cheap booze, or `plonker' for someone behaving stupidly (latter is lit.
equivalent to Yiddish `schmuck')] The sound a newbie makes as he falls to
the bottom of a kill file. While it originated in the newsgroup
talk.bizarre, this term (usually written "*plonk*") is now (1994) widespread
on Usenet as a form of public ridicule.