On Jan 26, 2006, at 6:49 PM, Brian Steere wrote:

No other networks impinging as far as I can tell.

What type of phone system do you have? the 2.4GHz can be wiping out your 802.11, as they hop around. Or your neighbors phone, even, depending. Or your household items, like microwave.

Have a d-link 604t ADSL router - Can any of these signal boosting kits work with any wifi router? I will look some more but didn't see how they fit -is
it a standard fitting?

If you see an easy way to unplug the external antenna on the WAP you can likely figure something out.

Try putting your WAP on a different channel.