From: Mark Sokolovsky <coolmar...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Safari unexpected quits on iMac g3
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 3:22 PM

It is more efficient and better off to have two of the same RAM sticks to avoid
problems such as kernel panics like the other guy said. I avoided many
performance issues with 2 512MB sticks on my iMac. If you need to upgrade the
RAM in your system to 1GB, I suggest you use this site below. It is a site that
actually still manufactures parts for older PowerPC macs, even macs that go all
the way back to the Quadra series! This website is very trustworthy. I bought
from it many times, and they have warranties for every product. Trust me, you
might find some whacky stuff in here such as a modbook. A modbook is a fully
touchscreen laptop they make out of macbooks, ibooks, and powerbooks. it costs
around $800 to make one using the one you have, or you can order a new one for
$1100.

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other%20World%20Computing/100SD512328/
Also, make sure you get a firmware upgrade. That will help too like i explained
earlier.